Collection of Personal Information by Us
To access the features of The Kun Yao Thai website you may submit information to us. The information will be transmitted to us via email which may be intercepted by a third party. In addition, some contact details are stored in an online database. The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what services you request from us and what personal information you provide.
Exchange of Information with Third Parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses);
- or with your consent (express or implied), to others. We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, we will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information by Us
If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the “secondary purpose”) other the main reason for which it was originally collected (the “primary purpose”), to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
- the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity)
- Collection of information other than personal information
- If you visit our website, some of the information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity.
Site Visit Information
When you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used.
We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we and/or our contractors use may identify individual users.
Cookies can either be “persistent” or “session” based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session; they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies will limit the functionality of our website and may cause some features to cause errors. Our cookies do not contain viruses or “hack” into other parts of your computer to obtain hidden personal information.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information, please contact us. We will make all reasonable attempts to respond to your complaints or requests. Our contact information can be found on our website at http://u474383774.hostingerapp.com
If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at:
Website: www.oaic.gov.au Phone: 1300 363 992
Disclosure of Personal Information
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Web site, the site or the public.
Representatives of Kun Yao Thai do not sell, rent or trade your email address to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering emails, drawings or contests. If personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
For your convenience, our Web site may contain links to other sites. Representatives for Kun Yao Thai are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Questions/Changes in Policy